MANAGING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LIFE WITH YOUR REAL LIFE




Social Media Growth


 Many people are just bothered and scared about going into social media and content creation because they do not have a fanbase and they are afraid of getting zero likes and comments on their content. Well do not fear at all because that was how everyone started. 

When I started my Facebook page it was just like that. I didn't even get 1 post like, in fact I was the only person liking my post. My content wasn't even going anywhere to anybody not even my friends could see and then I realized the way out of this beginner Shadow ban. 


I started sharing my content. Do not wait for others to stumble on your content by mistake the probability of that happening is almost impossible, share your content to the little people that you already know personally and tell them to share and tell them to tell others to share.

This will create a chain reaction of engagement and all Social medias love engagement therefore Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and any other social media would push your post out to complete strangers just to check if they would also like your post, at this point the quality of your content is important because if the stranger doesn't like Facebook would leave the post to be shown among your friends so Good content is also needed to push your post farther than you can push it

Check out my Facebook page 

CLICK HERE



If you had checked it out you would have see the amount of followers it has already gotten due to sharing it myself then waiting for my followers to share it because people also like sharing things with high engagement because they think it's trending. So just imagine you made your own post to trend by making other people think it's trending because if you see five of your friends sharing the exact same thing you will think that thing is trending and celebrities are doing it so you will also do it because you think it is trending thereby you are making it trend


Stop wasting time on your phone watching start doing start posting and start making money

If you missed my former post on how to make the most out of your social media here is the link CLICK HERE


Comments