15+ Memes That Will Surely Make You Laugh Today

Memes
1
I don't know about you but obedience is better than sacrifice. I love my elders 🀣🀣

2
Oh well I know what I'm talking about and that's all that matters any other thing is your business πŸ™„πŸ€ž

3
Guy I needed to eat sha. The economy is hard oh πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

4
Sometimes you have to break the law to save it. Don't mind others without sense 🀣🀣

5
This wisdom is just write. I don't want nonsense when I'm gone, you zimme? πŸ€žπŸ™ˆ

6
I don't know much about balls but enter the water first let's see 🀣

7

Me that normally forgets alot this will help to keep me straight πŸ™ƒπŸ˜

8
Chai out of the stupidity here the boy is kinda smart. Maybe we're naming the countries wrongly sef πŸ€”

9
Chai I miss my childhood. Omo Adulthood na scam πŸ˜πŸ€”

10

Nothing gives me more mixed feelings. Like I don't know weather to laugh or cry πŸ€£πŸ™ƒ

11
At the stage we're in now manage the small things that you have oh πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

12
I like the Dad's vibe sha πŸ™„

13
I don't care what she's saying. Papa needs a new maid. And he likes it big. So don't do mate hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

14
My Instagram followers would love this please follow me FOLLOW HERE

15
There is nothing as painful as this. After waiting for so long you'll here that food has finished. What kind of wahala is that πŸ˜’πŸ˜“πŸ₯Ί

Me I would do anything for my crush but she never noticed chai Adaeze why πŸ˜“πŸ˜’. I still care

Don't forget to follow me up on
Facebook CLICK HERE

Instagram CLICK HERE

Comments